When did you begin working at St. Mark? 2000
- 1995: University of Texas-Brownville - Bachelor of Arts
- 1995: Texas Teacher's Certification: Secondary Education in History, Elementary Education and Reading
- 2002: Concordia University - Colloquy (Ministry in Education)
- 2004: Concordia, Austin - Master's Degree: Reading Literacy
- 2016: Concordia, Wisconsin - Master's Degree: Educational Technology and Design
Favorite quote/Bible verse: Romans 8:31 "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"
I am married to my wife, Patricia, and we have two boys, Christian and Joshua who attend St.
Mark. I love sports, especially football, history, and of course